This blog may concern handwriting or other things. That will depend on what, if anything, the visitors have to say about handwriting and other things.

2006-02-27

Hello, world!

Hello, world!

I'd like to open by asking for anyone's thoughts about handwriting. Depending on the responses, this may remain a blog about handwriting (which I teach/remediate for a living) or it may address other issues.

You can find my own (somewhat unconventional) thoughts about/involvement with handwriting on my web-page at http://www.learn.to/handwrite or http://www.global2000.net

5 Comments:

Blogger Raul Mosley said...

Wow--how in the world did you so quickly find the little comment about handwriting that was buried in my blog? :)

Thanks for the tip--I'll check it out.

6:49:00 PM

 
Blogger Yewtree said...

My thoughts on handwriting: be nice to left-handers and buy them special pens from the Anything Left Handed shop. Because it is difficult for us to write nicely without a pen that is angled correctly, and shaped correctly for the hand. Right-handed pens (especially calligraphy pens and ergonomic pens) are shaped to fit in the right hand, which is the wrong way round for a left-handed person. Add to that the fact that writing from left to right is unnatural for a left-hander, and now you know why we need our own pens. And why we're very good at mirror writing.

There are some excellent websites about left-handedness.

10:17:00 AM

 
Blogger OMDG said...

The post you commented on has little to nothing to do with this blog. Did you even read it? You certainly do NOT have my consent to use it.

2:33:00 PM

 
Blogger KateGladstone said...

Dear Old MD Girl -- Please detail your objections, to help me learn from them.

12:06:00 PM

 
Blogger KateGladstone said...

Dear Old MD Girl -- Please detail your objections, to help me learn from them.

12:06:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home